Aliado is a leading integrator of complex solutions across many different technologies.
TOOL IMPLEMENTATION & INTEGRATION
- SIEM (Splunk, McAfee, Q1Labs, ArcSight, QRadar, Exabeam, )
- IAM (Okta, Microsoft)
- IPS/IDS (Palo Alto, Lastline, McAfee, Cisco, Juniper, Sourcefire, TippingPoint
- Incident Response (Lastline, NTT, BAE, Symantec, Secureworks)
- Vulnerability Management (IBM, Tenable, Qualys, Rapid7, BeyondTrust)
- Endpoint Protection (Crowdstrike, Carbon Black, EndGame)
- Anti-Virus (Symantec, McAfee)
- Network Access Control (Aruba, Cisco, Forescout)
- Malware (Dambella, FireEye)
- Patch Management (BigFix)
- Web Application Firewalls (WAF) implementation (Imperva, F5)
- Virtual Patching
- Database Firewall and Security Assessment (Imperva)
- Database Application Auditing (Imperva)
- Data Loss Prevention (RSA, Symantec, Websense, McAfee)
- File Server Protection (Imperva)
- SharePoint Protection
A major challenge for organizations today is to protect and integrate their enterprise platforms and applications which store their most crucial data, as well as sensitive and regulated data. Cyber threats against these systems are increasing in volume and complexity which makes the need for speed to security more essential.
With many of the major enterprise systems like SAP, Workday, ServiceNow, and Splunk, it becomes essential to have one source of truth to protect and manage your data. This is where we can help.
Contact us to help you integrate your enterprise systems!
- We offer the following cloud services:
- Cloud Assessment Services – First and foremost we can help you assess if Cloud is the right solution for your organization. As part of our findings and recommendations, we help you determine the feasibilty and can also provide you with a migration plan.
- Cloud Advisory Services – we will help you determine the right migration tools and
- Cloud Migration Services –
IT INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS
Aliado and its infrastructure assessment team will evaluate all facets of your infrastructure and storage systems, from the facility to the disk farm to the server, using a holistic approach.
Our experienced highly trained certified professionals can take you from the green field to the completed data center, providing you with a plan to manage your current infrastructure and future growth in capacity and all the requirements needed for a successful IT implementation.
Focus areas include:
- Data Center
- Storage and Server
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery