As you may have heard, Imperva has announced the end of support (EOS) for SecureSphere v12, which includes all v12 DAM/DBF, WAF, and DB agents products. This means that after February 5, 2023, Imperva will no longer provide technical support, software updates, or security patches for SecureSphere v12. If you are still using SecureSphere v12, you may be wondering what this means for your data security and compliance.
At Aliado Solutions, we understand the challenges and risks of upgrading your security tools, especially in complex and heterogeneous environments. That’s why we are offering our support for SecureSphere v12, giving you more options and flexibility to plan and execute your upgrade strategy. We are offering professional services packages to assist you with the software upgrade process and provide you with new product training for SecureSphere v13 or v14, the latest versions of Imperva’s flagship data security solution.
SecureSphere v13 and v14 offer many new features and benefits, such as:
- Enhanced cloud support for AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Improved user interface and dashboard for easier management and reporting
- Advanced machine learning and behavioral analytics for detecting and preventing data breaches
- Expanded coverage for more data sources, including Big Data platforms and cloud database services
By upgrading to SecureSphere v13 or v14, you can take advantage of these improvements and ensure that your data security and compliance posture is up to date and aligned with the latest industry standards and best practices.
To help you with the upgrade process, we offer the following professional services packages:
- Basic Package: We will perform a technical health check of your current SecureSphere v12 environment, identify any issues or gaps, and provide you with a detailed upgrade plan and recommendations.
- Standard Package: We will perform the basic package services, plus we will install and configure the new SecureSphere v13 or v14 software on your existing or new hardware or virtual appliances, and migrate your existing policies and settings.
- Premium Package: We will perform the standard package services, plus we will provide you with a comprehensive training session on how to use the new features and functionalities of SecureSphere v13 or v14, and how to optimize your data security and compliance performance.
If you are interested in any of these packages, or if you have any questions or concerns about the SecureSphere v12 EOS, please contact us today. We are here to help you protect your data and your business.
Here are some frequently asked questions about the SecureSphere v12 EOS:
- Q: What is the difference between end of life (EOL) and end of support (EOS)?
- A: EOL means that Imperva has stopped selling and developing SecureSphere v12 and will not release any new versions or updates. EOS means that Imperva will stop providing technical support, software updates, or security patches for SecureSphere v12.
- Q: When will Imperva stop supporting SecureSphere v12?
- A: Imperva stopped supporting SecureSphere v12 on February 5, 2023.
- Q: When will Aliado Solutions stop supporting SecureSphere v12?
- A: Aliado Solutions will stop supporting SecureSphere v12 on June 30, 2024.
- Q: What are the risks of not upgrading to SecureSphere v13 or v14?
- A: If you do not upgrade to SecureSphere v13 or v14, you may face the following risks:
- You may not be able to protect your data from new and emerging threats, such as ransomware, zero-day attacks, or insider abuse.
- You may not be able to comply with the latest regulatory requirements, such as GDPR, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, or POPI.
- You may not be able to leverage the new features and benefits of SecureSphere v13 or v14, such as cloud support, machine learning, behavioral analytics, or expanded data coverage.
- You may not be able to receive technical support, software updates, or security patches from Imperva or Aliado Solutions, which may affect your data security and compliance performance and reliability.
- Q: How can I upgrade to SecureSphere v13 or v14?
- A: You can upgrade to SecureSphere v13 or v14 by contacting Aliado Solutions and choosing one of our professional services packages. We will help you with the software upgrade process and provide you with new product training.
Product Migration Options and Actions
You can update all of your current V14.3 products to the latest LTS or if features are important, to the latest 14.x.
For details and what is best for your situation, consult your Aliado account team.
*The statements made in this notice are for customer reference only and do not create a separate contract with Imperva, Inc., or otherwise amend an existing contract with Imperva.
Summary of the Imperva SecureSphere WAF DAM end of life announcements:
- Imperva has established an End-of-Life Policy for all Imperva customer managed software and hardware products to deal with new software releases that are launched on a regular basis1.
- SecureSphere v11.x (v11.0 and v11.5) reached its End-of-Life (EOL) milestone on May 31, 2018, and its End of Support (EOS) milestone on May 31, 20192. Customers under current maintenance contracts were encouraged to upgrade to a more current SecureSphere software version2.
- SecureSphere v12.x (v12.0 through v12.6-LTS) reached its End-of-Life (EOL) milestone on February 5, 20213. Customers were advised to upgrade to the latest version of 13.x-LTS or 14.x to ensure all future software patches and enhancements3.
- SecureSphere v12 will reach its End-of-Support (EOS) milestone on February 5, 20234. This includes all v12 DAM/DBF, WAF, and DB agents products. After February 5, 2023, support will not be offered for any of the products mentioned above4.
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUNSET EXTENSION PROGRAM – Imperva has announced End-of-Life / End-of-Support for SecureSphere, DAM/DBF, WAF, and DB v12 agent products. Don’t worry, Aliado has got you covered. Let our team of expert consultants extend a helping hand.