Aliado provides advisory services from the Boardroom to the Data Center. Whether you require a risk assessment, policy review or Implementation and Integration of complex security tools. Aliado is your Ally in success.
IAM (Identity &Access Management)
- Identity & Access Management (IAM) is a challenging process involving a complex system of relationships that encompasses your employees, customers and business partners.
- Increases operational efficiency by minimizing support calls and improves compliance with regulatory policies
- A sound IAM solution mitigates risk by providing the right access to the right users at the right time
- Our services include:
- Identity lifecycle, security compliance consulting and architecture evaluation
- User, group & role profiling, and role engineering consolidation
- Evaluating compliance and security controls, audits and reports
- Single sign-on, role-based access control
- Integration with forensics and content security tools
Aliado’s IT Governance practice will help you to develop:
- Processes that integrate funding to the businesses that requires IT support
- Project approval and monitoring mechanisms that demonstrate how IT adds value to the business
- Processes that link business users to the technical leader to ensure knowledge transfer and project success
- A plan that aligns IT spending in a manner that allows you to migrate IT from a cost function to a competitive asset. Companies such as Uber, Amazon, LL Beans and others have seen amazingly positive transformations by using this IT Governance Framework.
IT Service Management
Aliado’s Advisory Services has the experience to identify and lead the implemention of service driven IT approach in your Enterprise. Aliado will lead you and your team through:
- Identification of your key IT services
- The creation of an IT Service Catalogue that presents your services to the customer
- The development and approval of IT service costs
- A Governance approach for each service
- Development of a budget process that move funding responsibility for each service to it primary customer(s)
Cyber Security Advisory Services
• Security status health checks
• Policy and procedure enhancements
• Vulnerability assessments
• Penetration testing
• Breach response planning
• On-demand Chief Information Security Officer services Assessments can be performed from an external or internal perspective and cover networks, web applications or mobile devices.
Our information security projects include two levels of feedback:
• Actionable, management and board-ready deliverables
• Technical recommendations and knowledge transfer
SECURITY CONSULTING SERVICES See below for a downloadble (.pdf), this menu of services provides a brief description of the core service offerings. As each service opportunity is custom, a quote will be provided after Aliado has joined the Client (the end user) in a formal scope call.
- As your Trusted Advisor we have the unique ability to provide:
- Decision Analysis: quantitative, accurate, and defensible assessments
- Capability to provide assessment for any information technology / security asset
- Provides the ability to allow you to make effective business decisions
- Aliado uses a proven Risk Management Methodology – Applied Information Economics (AIE) is the first truly scientific and theoretically sound method developed for analyzing risks
- Unlike methods that produce arbitrary “scores” or unrealistic ROI’s, AIE conducts a true “Risk/Return” analysis that would be recognizable to actuaries, economists, and financial analysts
- A combination of proven qualitative and quantitative approaches that helps organizations analyze and manage risk.
- Comprehensive Risk Assessments
- Best Practices Risk Assessment
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Assessment
- Gramm-Leach Bliley (GLBA) Assessment
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
Act (HIPAA) Security Assessment
- Applied Information Economics
- Best Practices Risk Assessment
IT Policy Creation & Review
A Corporate IT Policy provides a framework to accompany, interpret, or provide guidance for implementing IT processes. Corporate IT Policy is the glue that provides the relationships between IT guidelines and IT Procedures that document “how to” accomplish specific IT tasks or use IT services.
Aliado’s Advisory Services is staffed by CIOs and global IT technical leader who will
- Develop a framework that links your organization to the goal developed by leadership
- Assess your current processes and advises how to improve those processes
- Integrate and amplify your current processes and procedures into a planned, measureable unit that delivers the services to enable a competitive advantage for the business
- Recommends process to drive continuous improvement
- Define the functional metrics that demonstrate the value of IT
IT Security Policy Development and Review
The controls described in an Aliado IT Security Policy are collectively designed to:
- Reflect the company’s business objectives
- Prevent the unauthorized use of or access to our information systems
- Maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information
An Aliado IT Security Policy is guided by security requirements specific to the Enterprises operating environment, laws and regulations that are relevant to Enterprise and information security best practices. These control requirements are documented and aligned with an internationally recognized industry standard for security, ISO 27002, Code of Practice for Information Security Management.
Aliado’s Advisory Team are experts in IT Security Policy creation and review.
- Create an IT Security profile, driven by policies and standards so that you can demonstrate to your clients and regulators, so that your enterprise can be trusted and will protect the client’s data
- Create an IT Security Policy that is customized to your environment and consistent with ISO standards
- Create an IT Security Policy that can be adapted from the Board Room to you operational environment
- Create an IT Security Policy that can be evolved into new critical area of IT involvement embracing IOT and Cloud environment
- Develop a comprehensive set of metrics that measure the results of your IT Security efforts